Tuesday 15 September 2015

POST-CAMPUS LIFE: PART 1- FRIENDSHIP AND SELF-CONFIDENCE


RELATIONSHIPS AND YOUR CONFIDENCE IN POST-COLLEGE

There are many stages an individual goes through in their lifetime: They normally mark the end of one journey and the beginning of another. One of the most crucial phases is arguably the one that comes after college. As opposed to when you were in Primary, High school and College: When you could literally get away with everything from boycotting books to drinking yourself crazy, decisions you make when you are a young adult from your relationships, career and even health could easily make or break your future. My friend and I sat down over lunch to talk about ‘life after college’ and here is a take away (Part 1) from our conversation as far as Friendship and Confidence are concerned.

FRIENDSHIP

YOU WILL LOSE SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS


As hard as this is to grasp, it is inevitable in your post college life.  As you and your friends get new responsibilities, new opportunities and concerns change happens inadvertently. If the change does not make you stronger it will surely kill your friendship. The person you knew as a friend becomes nothing more than a memory in the rear view and what once a blossoming friendship is reduced to inconsistent Facebook likes and short commentaries: BFFs (Best Friends Forever) is subtly replaced with KOF (Kind Of Friends). As your friend becomes a different person you are left with two options: accept them as they are or let them go. It would be fatal if you attempted to fix your friend to restore the friendship, if you can’t adjust yourself let them go.

FORGING NEW RELATIONSHIPS

As old friendships fade you will initiate new friendships. When you move to new towns and meet new people, you are bound to begin a new relationship with someone: Just ensure that you surround yourself with people who challenge you and encourage you, it would be so sad to carry unnecessary baggage in your post college life, it will slow you down.

YOU ARE NOT ALL TOO CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF…ITS OKAY

Insecurities and peer pressure does not end when you are done with college. There may be something about yourself that you still struggle to accept, fight or even hide, the only difference now and when you were eighteen should be how you handle it. Now you should at least be able to consciously work towards being at home with what you cannot change about yourself, sooner than later you will triumph and this will open reserves of positive energy and confidence that will be very instrumental as you run your daily duties.


1 comment:

  1. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck.
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (info@drituaherbalcenter.com)(drituaherbalcenter@gmai.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)

    ReplyDelete

Best Foot Forward